Web Accessibility at InfoObjects encompasses several measures:
- Ensuring users with disabilities can perceive, understand, navigate, and interact with the web.
- Allowing all users to utilize the website, ensuring they have an equal opportunity to participate and benefit.
- Ensuring compatibility with current and future assistive technologies.
Gathering Feedback & Continuous Enhancement
- Direct Inputs: We value & actively seek feedback from users regarding their accessibility experiences on our site. If you experience any accessibility-related issues or have suggestions on how we can improve, please contact our InfoObjects Web Accessibility Support Team . We aim to review accessibility feedback within 5 business days and address determined issues within 15 business days.
- Indirect Measures: We employ analytics and usage patterns to intuitively enhance accessibility features.
- Surveys and Questionnaires: From time to time, we randomly implement accessibility-focused surveys to gain more comprehensive insights.
Key Accessibility Commitment & Practices
- Commitment: We aim to meet, if not exceed, the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.2 Level AA standards. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible to people with disabilities.
- Training: Our teams routinely participate in workshops to understand the nuances of web accessibility.
- Technology Utilization: Our tools capture user device details like browser type, operating system, and more to optimize the user experience.
- Predictable & Interactive Features: Features like forms, sign-ups, and content requests are designed with accessibility at the forefront and users find consistency across our pages, with no unexpected navigation or information pop-ups.
- Consistent Navigation: We prioritize a consistent layout and navigation pattern, ensuring ease of use across all pages.
- Content Interpretation: Our content, be it articles, whitepapers, or newsletters, is crafted with a focus on clarity and comprehension, including the use of alternative text for visual elements.
- Adaptable Design: Our content adjusts based on user preferences and can be accessed across various devices and screen sizes.
- Distinguishable Elements: Elements like color, font, and spacing are optimized to differentiate and enhance comprehension.
- Readable Content: Our text content maintains high readability standards with a focus on simple language and structured formatting.
Sharing & External Partnerships
While the core of our accessibility features is delivered and maintained in-house, there are times we may collaborate with external partners for tools, features, or audits. When we do:
- We ensure that they uphold the same accessibility standards.
- If data related to accessibility preferences is shared, we ensure it's with the explicit consent of the user.
The very nature of the Internet presents challenges. While we prioritize web accessibility, we equally focus on data security. Despite our best efforts to ensure data safety, we acknowledge the inherent vulnerabilities of online platforms. However, we have implemented robust measures to secure personal data and accessibility preferences.
Global Outreach & Data Privacy
- Compliance Measurement: InfoObjects verifies compliance to this policy through various methods, including but not limited to, business tool reports, internal and external audits, and feedback to the policy owner.
- Exceptions: Any exception to the policy must be approved by InfoObjects in advance.