Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: JAVA-Fullstack Developer
Job Location: Jaipur
- Propose, design, and implement software solutions to enhance our services and enable new business functions.
- Perform hands-on development.
- Work closely with the global teams to support and enhance the applications to meet new requirements.
- Understand the business workflows to assist in analyzing and converting business requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience in building server side applications using CoreJava, SpringBoot, ORM frameworks with micro services based architecture.
- Experience in performing data analytics using SQL queries.
- Experience in using Gitlab for Version Control.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and analytical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with other team members.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
- Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint.
- Change oriented - actively generates process improvements, supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships.