Front End Developer
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Front End Developer - Reactjs
Job Location: Jaipur
- Min 2+ year of software development (production project) experience.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Rollup, and Redux.
- Experience in SSR/SSG React-based frameworks, e.g. next.js, gatsby.js
Native and build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture.
- Exposure on cloud services would be add-on (AWS or Azure).
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Good understanding of coding standards, best practices and coding skills.
- Should have very good communication skills/interpersonal skills and experience of
interacting with North America counterparts/clients.
- Experience in mentoring and guiding the junior members.
- Proven problem solving skills and excellent team player.
- Fair understanding of SDLC, Development methodologies (Agile is an advantage), and
industry standard processes.
Skills & Qualifications
- Should have min 2+ Year of experience.
- Preferable Client facing experience.
- Leadership capabilities.
- Strong logical and debugging skills.
- Good reputed college.
- MUST have excellent English (verbal and written).
- Engineering/B.Tech/B.E degree or related from premier institutes.
- Strong analytical skills - strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and
succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions,
anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve.
- Experience in the integration with and/or management of externally-hosted 3rd Party
Software as a Service applications.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm, with ability to thrive in a rapidly changing
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively
incorporates input from various sources.
- Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer,
builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint.
- Change oriented - actively generates process improvements, supports and drives
change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships.