Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Data Scientist
Job Location: Jaipur
The ideal candidate must be fluent in English. A solid experience in an agile development environment is
essential. If you are an innovative, passionate, hands-on problem-solver who is prepared to think outside
the box, hands-on with coding and be challenged, this is perfect for you.
- Create prompts or evaluate prompts which are considered complex in nature.
- Create solutions for these problems in languages like python.
- Evaluate and rewrite the code quality for the proposed data plots/tables for the different prompt
- Review code and correct them.
- Exhibit exceptional expertise in writing codes for a function and also creating test cases within
your field of knowledge.
- Provide constructive feedback and valuable insight regarding techniques and strategies for
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and advancements in different subject areas within your field
of expertise to ensure quality and relevant responses.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our language model by identifying potential areas
of enhancement and suggesting new prompt ideas.
- Collaborate with other SMEs to maintain consistency and quality across the LLM prompt
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Data Science, Mathematics, Information Technology,
Computer Science, and relevant Engineering degrees.
- Expertise in Python and high proficiency in major programming languages with at least 4 years of
experience in their development.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and techniques to communicate findings effectively. This
could include tools like Tableau, Matplotlib, Seaborn, or others.
- Ability to write clean and well-structured code that is easy to understand.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Highly skilled in testing and debugging Python codes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively communicate and explain the code.
- English proficiency, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research skills and ability to gather information from credible sources.
- Familiarity with large language models and their applications is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements and priorities.
- Collaborative mindset and willingness to work with a multidisciplinary team
- Deep understanding of Python core concepts, syntax, data structures, and libraries such as
Pandas, NumPy, and Scikit-learn as a minimum requirement.
- Familiarity with popular Python web frameworks such as Django, Flask, or FastAPI.
- Knowledge of front-end and back-end technologies working with Python.
- Knowledge of other programming languages.
- Working experience of min 4 years.