- Test, maintain and monitor computer programs and systems.
- Create plans and implement upgraded functionality to existing computer systems.
- Conduct requirement analysis for implementing new systems and validating it following the best practices.
- Conduct tests to ensure that systems work as expected and implement security by applying patches.
- Troubleshootprogram and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning.
- Create and maintain documentation for audits and create user manuals.
- Engage with developers, project manager, and stakeholders to define system strategies.
- Study latest technologies and implement the ones that add business value to the organization.
- Required Masters or foreign equivalent in CS, CIS, Engineering (Any), MISor any related field.
- Must be able to travel/relocate to various client sites throughout the United States.
Location of work
San Jose. Please mail resumes to:
4950 Hamilton Avenue #108
San Jose, CA 95130
or email to HR@infoobjects.com.