SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
Ontario, Canada | Full-Time
Our team is seeking an experienced SDET with a passion for creating, testing, learning and iterating to better meet the needs of our customers.
- Define architecture, design and implementation of Test Automation Solutions.
- Participate in setting up Automated Testing Environment for multiple application platforms such as Web and mobile.
- Design and build test cases as per product requirements.
- Translate manual regression test cases into automated test scripts.
- Lead/execute testing for large-scale, web applications tools and software.
- Advocate best practices to team members and development teams.
- Leverage existing Automation Frameworks to build new test scripts while maintaining existing test scripts as per product requirements.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the highest quality of the software by architecting automation focused solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in defining, developing and owning test automation infrastructure for a large enterprise.
- Expertise with Performance Engineering with solid foundation in software testing fundamentals.
- Fluency in a variety of languages, frameworks and tools for automated testing solutions such as Java & Selenium.
- Ability and interest in developing test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Experience with leveraging SoapUI or similar testing tools for API testing.
- Knowledge of advanced SQL and relational database concepts.
Please email resume to HR@infoobjects.com
InfoObjects is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or terminate, are based on merit, performance, and business requirements. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, ancestry, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.