Full Stack Engineer
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Backend or Full stack Developer
Job Location: Jaipur
- Understand company needs to define system specifications.
- Developing high-quality and detailed designs.
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution.
- Recommend changes on project design concepts to improve efficiency.
- Ability to adapt and learn new technology platforms, conduct POC and guide solution design.
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
- Identify system data, hardware and software components required to meet user needs.
- Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program, enterprise or operational scope.
- Participate in team Scrum meetings, and interact with various stakeholders.
- Contribute to Java Architect profession both internally and externally.
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members.
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Understands information requirements by studying organization mission, goals, and business drivers; conferring with executives.
- Defines infrastructure for design and integration of internet computing systems by analysing information requirements; determining platform architecture, technology, and tools; studying business operations and user-interface requirements; directing development of physical database.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software full stack or backend developer for large scale Consumer or B2B SaaS, multi-tenant applications.
- Hands-on experience with software development, software design and system administration.
- Strong knowledge of Core Java and Object-oriented programming concepts and principles.
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Microservices - Hibernate or JPA.
- Experience in Web Services preferably REST APIs (XML, JSON).
- Experience with Kafka, Samza, docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack is a must.
- Experience with microservices development, packaging & deployment.
- Knowledge into Docker, OpenShift, OCP, GIT, Bitbucket and Groovy.
- Exposure in Bigdata and its Technologies, Hadoop, Hive, Scala, Spark, Kafka.
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX) and databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experience in cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, GCP, VMware, Azure)
- Understanding of Network Design and its implementation.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment, with the ability to adapt to various technologies and
simultaneously work on multiple projects.
- Experience working cross functionally with other teams outside of engineering.
- Excellent communication skills and must have a curious mind.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Be obsessed with quality.
- Should have min 3+ Year of experience.
- Engineering/B.Tech/B.E degree or relevant from premier institutes.
- Strong analytical skills - strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner
and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions, anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve.
- Experience in the integration with and/or management of externally-hosted 3rd Party Software as a
- High level of energy and enthusiasm, with ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong logical and debugging skills.
- Preferable Client facing experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input
from various sources.
- Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong
customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint.
- Change oriented - actively generates process improvements, supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships.