Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Machine Learning – Artificial Intelligence
Job Location: Jaipur
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer who can thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment. You’ll implement machine learning algorithms, drive data science analysis for generating insights and actions for decision-making, and build efforts through to production. You’ll work in a small and diverse team, building new functionality and collaborating across groups. You’ll participate in designing systems, algorithm development, and optimization efforts to ship products with huge impact.
Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in the industry with at least 2 years in data science / machine learning.
- Strong data-driven thinking.
- Strong understanding of data structures, software design principles and algorithms.
- Experience with one or more cloud ML products such as Sagemaker, Google cloud AI platform.
- Excellent knowledge and good practical skills in major ML algorithms as applied to Natural Language Processing, information retrieval, data mining.
- Fluent in Java, or another programming language.
- Experience with Spark, Hadoop, MPI, or other distributed frameworks.
- Experience in high-level programming language for analysis (e.g Python, R, Scala)
- Experience in data engineering in Big Data systems.
- Proven track record delivering SaaS software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a curious mind.
- Be obsessed with quality.
- Ability to work within an iterative software development lifecycle, under Agile development processes.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
- Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint.
- Change oriented - actively generates process improvements, supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships.