- Test, maintain and monitor computer programs and systems.
- Creating plans and implement upgraded functionality to existing computer systems.
- Conduct requirements analysis for implementing new systems and validating it following the best practices.
- Conduct tests to ensure that systems work as expected and implemented security by applying patches.
- Troubleshoot program and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning.
- Create and maintain documentation for audits and create user manuals.
- Engage with developers, project manager, and stakeholders to define system strategies.
- Study latest technologies and implement the ones that add business value to the organization.
- Setup Servers (Linux/Unix based) on-prem and cloud.
- Write YAML files to create docker image and Kubernetes manifests.
- Write automation scripts using Python or shell scripting
- Develop terraform/CloudFormation scripts for infrastructure automation
- Knowledge of hardware, software, web-based technologies
- Understanding of UNIX based computer systems
- Understanding of distributed systems and configuration management
- Knowledge in common programming languages like SQL, Python/GO and shell scripting.
- Knowledge on Virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of IT concepts and practices
- Technical understanding and Problem solving skills
- Minimum of a bachelors’ degree or its foreign equivalent in Computer Science, in Science, CIS, Biotechnology, MIS, Engineering, or any related field.