- Participate in agile scrum development process
- Analyze, define, design and implement multi-tier distributed applications
- Design code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes
- Test, maintain and monitor computer programs and systems.
- Creating plans and implement upgraded functionality to existing computer systems.
- Conduct requirements analysis for implementing new systems and validating it following the best practices.
- Conduct tests to ensure that systems work as expected and implemented security by applying patches.
- Troubleshoot program and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning.
- Create and maintain documentation for audits and create user manuals.
- Engage with developers, project manager, and stakeholders to define system strategies.
- Study the latest technologies and implement the ones that add business value to the organization.
- Proactively detect and resolve system issues
- Analysis of software requirements
- Software system design and development
- Unit and integration testing
- Systems Maintenance
- Requires Bachelors or foreign equivalent in CS, CA, CIS, Engineering (any), MIS or any related field.
To apply please use the form on the right