Infoobjects, Inc. has opening for a Software Engineer (design, debug and code) in Santa Clara, CA. Required bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in CS, CA, CIS, Engineering (any), MIS or any related field + 5 years experience in job offered or related field. Travel and relocation required.
- Designing, coding, debugging and configuring of applications and systems architecture for mid to complex application development.
- Gather and analyze user requirements
- Develop, test and implement software applications, system analysis, design testing and coding.
- Provide software support, which includes testing debugging and modifying software as per the needs of clients using various software tools.
- Perform problem analysis, solution determination, code design and development, integration, testing, modification and documentation.
- Plan and participate in software systems development from inception to completion to include gaining customer acceptance
- Will be involved in defining test schedules and test data requirements.
- Work on a variety of platforms using a combination of development tools and languages.
- Must be able to travel/relocate to various client sites throughout the U.S.
- Required bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in CS, CA, CIS, Engineering (any), MIS or any related field
- +5 years of experience with the same or similar job duties but given another designation.