Infoobjects, Inc. has opening for a Programmer Analyst in Santa Clara, CA. Required bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in CS, CA, CIS, Engineering (any), MIS or any related field + 5 years experience in job offered or related field. Travel and relocation required.
- Gather and analyze business requirements for performance testing. Understand logical, physical and system architecture for test requirements.
- Review business critical ﬂows.
- Prepare and present detailed performance test plan, test design and test approach documents.
- Preparation of performance testing effort estimates and proof of concept (POC).
- Develop performance test scripts.
- Design and develop test data preparation.
- Execute baseline tests, load tests, component tests, stress tests, scalability tests, failover tests, bandwidth tests and capacity planning tests.
- Monitor, discover and diagnose performance, scalability and reliability issues.
- Prepare, review and analyze performance test results.
- Create performance analysis report and review results with technical and business stakeholders.
- Must be able to travel/relocate to various client sites throughout the U.S.
- Required bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in CS, CA, CIS, Engineering (any), MIS or any related field
- +5 years of experience with the same or similar job duties but given another designation.