Infoobjects, Inc. has opening for a Java Architect (with Big Data Experience) in San Jose, CA. Required bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in CS, CA, CIS, Engineering (any), MIS or any related field + 5 years experience in job offered or related field. Travel and relocation required.
- Big Data using Hadoop, Mongodb, HBase
- MySQL, PHP
- Data modeling
- Strong mathematics
- Text analysis
- Should have min 5+ years of experience
- Preferable client facing experience
- Leadership capabilities
- Strong logical and debugging skills
- Good, reputable college
- MUST have excellent English (verbal and written)
- Must be able to travel/relocate to various client sites throughout the U.S.
- Required bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in CS, CA, CIS, Engineering (any), MIS or any related field
- +5 years of experience with the same or similar job duties but given another designation.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Strong team player: can collaborate well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources
- Demonstrated customer focus: can evaluate decisions through the eyes of the customer, build strong customer relationships and create processes with customer viewpoint
- Change oriented: can actively generate process improvements, support and drive change, and confront difficult circumstances in creative ways
- Ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships